Lord of Life Youth (LOLY)
" To me LOLY is a safe place where I can grow in my faith and have fun being myself without the fear of being judged." - Anna
LOLY - Lord of Life Youth (grades 9-12)
ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
The mission of LOLY is to strengthen the church through the faith of its youth. We engage students in leadership and servant opportunities as well as fellowship and spiritual study.
During the school year LOLY features:
- Wednesday Morning Breakfast, 6:30-7 AM, Fairfax
- Sunday night fellowship, Bible study, or service project, 7-8:30 PM, we rotate campuses
- Weekly Sunday morning Youth Forums (Fairfax & Clifton)
- Fall Retreat at the end of the summer
- Youth Leadership Team
- Monthly lay readers at traditional worship services
During the summer LOLY features:
- Wednesday Lunch Bunch in July & August, 12 PM
- Pool Party
- Special trips, such as Kings Dominion, or Harvest for the Hungry
- Mission trips through Group Cares
- ELCA Triennial Youth Gathering
Please see the LOLY Covenant
Invest In Our Youth
Please support LOLY fundraisers, such as the Monthly Bake Sales, "Parents Night Out" evenings, car washes and more. We also have the Stock Shareholders Program. One share of stock is $25.00 and you are welcome to purchase as many shares as you like. If you are interested in being a stockholder, please contact Amy.
Help Wanted! - Looking for Adult LOLY Sponsors:
There is no substitute for adult/parental involvement in LOLY activities. We are looking for more LOLY sponsors to help with administrative functions, mentoring the leadership, chaperoning events and transportation. LOLY sponsors routinely attend LOLY activities, mix with the youth, relate, listen and work with the youth. Sponsors are role models, advisors, mentors and facilitators. If interested in this wonderful youth ministry please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kyle at email@example.com. You may also call the church office at (703) 323-9500.
• Bake Sale hosted by LOLYBake Sale hosted by LOLY
Location: Fairfax Campus
Time: 9:00AM -12:00PM
• Senior SundaySenior Sunday
Location: Both Campuses
graduating seniors will be recognized.